Help keep your pets safe and reduce the chances of them getting lost with the following tips:
- 1. Make sure your pet is always wearing a collar with a current ID tag.
- 2. Microchip your pets! Don’t forget to register the microchip and update your contact information any time it changes.
- 3. Spay or neuter your pet. Fixed dogs and cats are less likely to roam.
- 4. Keep your dog on leash or in a fully fenced yard/play area. Don’t leave your dog unsupervised. Keep cats indoors or provide them
- with a secure outdoor space like a catio.
- 5. Leave your pet at home. Do not leave your dog in the car or tie them out front of the store while you run errands.
- 6. Always have an easily accessible, current photo of your pet to share in the event they are lost.